- Email: email@MSIDT.com
- Snail Mail: 28237 La Piedra Rd., Menifee, CA 92584
- Office Phone: 951-639-5530
- Assistant's Phone: 951-639-5322 (Kaye)
- Office: Rm 960 (in
Business & Technology Center bldg.)
- Consultations: Scheduled by appointment ONLY.
To Learn all there is to learn, design aesthetically as well as functionally, create thoughts & objects that inspire, motivate & educate the masses
about the power of computers & the Internet.
“I have been an active part of the Digital Publishing revolution since the beginning.”
- Professionally trained and experienced in the operation of Compugraphic photo and digital typesetting equipment, Macs, and PCs.
- Operating system experience includes: MS DOS 2.1-6.22,
MS Windows 1.0-ME, XP Pro, Vista Enterprise, Business and Ultimate, 7
Business, NT 3.1-4.0, W2K, W2K3, W2K8, Mac 6.0-10.2.
- Software application experience includes: PageMaker 1.0a-7.0, Photoshop2.5-CS6, Illustrator 3.0-CS6, Premiere 4.0-6.0, Premiere Pro 1.0 -
CS6, After Effects 6.0 - CS6, Flash 4.0-CS6, Dreamweaver UltraDev 4.0 -
CS6, Fireworks 4.0-CS6, Corel Draw 1.0-10.0, Corel Motion, Corel 3D, Corel Photo Paint, Quark Express 3.3-6.2, Access 1.0-2010, Excel 5.0-2010, MS Word 2.0-2010, PowerPoint 3.0- 2010, MS Project 3.0-2010, MS Exchange 5 - 2003, SQL 6.5-2003, Internet Explorer 1.0-9.0,
IIS 3.0 - 6.0, FrontPage 98 - 2003, Visio 1.0 - 2003, Expression Web 1 -
4, Visual InterDev 6.0, Visual Studio 2010, MS Publisher, Visual Reality1.0-2.0, Camtasia 2.0 -
7.0, Articulate 3.0, and Dbase III - V.
- Hardware experience: I've operated and built from the ground up many XT, AT, 386, 486, Pentium (Pro, II, III, IV, ),
Xeon, i7 personal computers. I have designed computer systems on spec for clients as well as research of and consulting on their software and hardware needs. I have programmed, configured, and administered several
models of Cisco routers and switches.
- Designed and developed several retail point-of-purchase and inventory systems using dBase.
HTML5, XHTML, CSS, CSS 2.1, CSS 3, XML, AJAX, and MS Visual Studio.
- In addition to teaching this software, my job for the past 28 years has been to keep abreast of all technological advancements related to desktop, multimedia, and Internet publishing on the PC and Mac platforms.
- IT Certification Trainer for the University of California, Riverside (UCR) extension program. I have earned trainer certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, and CIW.
- General Manager/Advertising Director/Graphic Designer/IT Certification Trainer for College of Information Technology, Fullerton, CA.
(closed in 2012).
- Trainer/Training Manager/IT Certification for New Horizons Computer Learning Center, Riverside/Colton, CA. I wrote the
curriculum for their "Train the Trainer" course. (moved to Colton in 1996, Colton location closed in 2004)
- Owner/Operator of the Video Place, a chain of four video rental stores in Country Village, CA; Rubidoux, CA; Riverside, CA; and Carlsbad, CA. (closed in 2002).
- IT Technician/Production Manager/Advertising Director/Graphic Designer for the Riverside County Record/West Side Shopping News weekly newspaper which serves the unincorporated areas of West Riverside County, CA.
- On-Air Personality for: KBLF/KSNR in Red Bluff/Redding, CA [aircheck]; WOAI-FM, San Antonio, TX; Z100-FM (now Y100FM), San Antonio, TX; KDES-AM/FM, Palm Springs, CA [aircheck]; KAMP-AM (now KWST), El Centro, CA [aircheck]
- My interests include: researching Internet-based technologies, designing online courses, creating multimedia projects for web and DVD, music (rock, pop, jazz, ambience, swing, big bands and Frank), playing my electronic keyboard, digital photography (still & video), horseback riding, softball, & playing with all the critters on the ranch.